Monday, August 01, 2022

Before you DM ...

 OnlyFans is a great platform in so many ways, and rife with features we could only dream of back in my camgirl heyday. And I love most of my "fans"!

The system would be a lot better, though, if the DM function would not be enabled from fan  > to creator until AFTER said fan has demonstrated mastery of the TIP function, or at least the HEART/like function.

I wish they had a forced tutorial like in games. And if you ever want to send a DM, you need to demonstrate mastery of the other functions FIRST.

Don't fucking DM me, saying HI. Telling me -- totally fucking unsolicited -- what you want more of, what you KNOW my other customers would just LOVE (because you, dumb fuck, think you speak for them?) without ramping up to it with dollars. I don't fucking want to hear it. You stupid timewasting motherfuckers.

And please don't fucking brag like you're my biggest fan because you've been jerking off to my shit for free for a decade. Your gross freeloader jizz score is not flattering, moron, and is WORSE than useless.

No comments: