Friday, May 31, 2024

Stupid, Lazy or Inconsiderate: Just What IS it?

Our quiet residential corner was invaded YET AGAIN by shitty new neighbors running an unlicensed pop-up shop.

Unbeknownst to us, they've been advertising it online for a month with no warning or care given to the people most impacted by a rush of strangers told by them to park NOT ON THEIR STREET or property, but specifically on *our* street. Without any signage or cones or anything to discourage people blocking our driveway or the fire hydrant or our neighbor's parking spots or the trailhead.

So idiots being idiots, all of these fuckers ignore the whole entire street that is empty, and ALL DANGEROUSLY CLUSTER INTO THE CORNER. Blocking our driveway, blocking the fire hydrant, blocking the neighbors, and pulling directly onto the trail to park ON the trail.

I just want to know: WHAT IS IT, EXACTLY, WITH THESE ASSHOLES? Is it stupidity, laziness, inconsideration or a combination of all three?

Is it just ignorance and stupidity (not knowing laws about not parking in front of fire hydrants or within so many feet of an intersection or RECOGNIZING they've blocked somebody else's car in)? A total obliviousness to the heightened risk of crashing into other people?

Is it laziness? Like ah here we are I've arrived at the end of the street where the place is and I don't want to back up or go around the block to park in a safe spot, so I'll just park in the clearly WORST SPOT POSSIBLE and/or I don't want to park five or seven or ten car lengths away down the street and have to WALK all that way, so fuck it I'm going to park my lazy ass as close as possible!

Or is it just inconsideration? I believe this is it. A "me first" attitude in all things. Sure, the stupidity and laziness factor into it in most cases, but when confronting these people what you get is just total self-centered bullshit.

Like the one guy who parked DIRECTLY BLOCKING OUR DIRVEWAY. Before he got out I stormed out and was like, "REALLY?? ARE YOU *REALLY*? GOING TO PARK THERE BLOCKING IN OUR CAR?" And he played like a decrepit little boy with polio or something even though dude's like 67 years old. "I'm not going to be here long!" I'm like NO motherfucker.

And then the cunt (driving a Jetta because of course - see a volkswagon jetta and 9 times out of ten you're seeing a complete jerk) who parked in the blind corner directly in front of the fire hydrant. So I'm taking a picture of her stupid fucking car after she's almost across the street, and she notices and comes back and starts in with that bullshit that cunts who know better but don't care about anyone but themselves do, of "tell me what you need me to do", like she might do me a favor if I play along like I'm the one causing the problem.

I WAS NOT NICE. I am not getting paid to direct traffic. I'm like, that's a fire hydrant. You're parked in front of it. And I'm getting heated -- she's a fit, able-bodied semi-granola gal (no makeup, long wavy hair, but you know she shaves her areas ... like, natural but not TOO natural and does yoga for the hot bod more than the mindfulness) so there's no excuse to not park a little farther away instead of adding to the clusterfuck. It's just that she doesn't care.

So when I refuse to beg her to move her car and instead ask her the question (like seriously I'm just curious if it's laziness, stupidty or  pure inconsideration) she starts in about maybe if I asked NICELY like I don't have to BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. You're the stupid cunt, and I wouldn't be out here if you didn't do the dumb shit you just did. I'm not like some random angry troll who crawled out of the woodwork for NO REASON; I'm a human who lives here, being disturbed, suffering an assault on the senses, and being trespassed upon by a steady stream of shit-for-brain motherfuckers with so much time and money on their hands they just go around on a fucking Friday morning looking for random fucking crap to buy. I'm not getting paid to provide customer service; I'M NOT GETTING PAID OR COMPENSATED AT ALL TO PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT. So if you don't want people to come out of their homes and yell at you, don't drive into their neighborhoods and do stupid ass inconsiderate lazy fucking SHIT.

No comments: